Let me start off by saying I NEVER shop like this. The most money I’ve spent at Sephora at one time has been $60. I’m what I like to call a cautious buyer. I read reviews, sample, buy the smallest version and then after I’ve worn and tested it for several months I finally buy the full size. So believe me when I say this is a tad bit out of character for me but nonetheless I’m really happy with everything I got!
Ps: grab a snack, this post is gonna be a long one.
- Too Faced Hangover Primer: I have dry skin, so this was a no brainier. I currently use the Smashbox hydrating primer but I’m always in need of more!
- MUFE Mattifying Primer: you’re probably thinking “didn’t she just say she has dry skin?”. I do but I still get a little oily in my t-zone. I like to use a mattifying primer for when I’m using heavy liquid foundations, or on days when I need my makeup to last me all day.
- Dior Everlasting Primer: I’ve never bought high-end makeup before, but this one was a must. It’s been on my mind ever since I sampled it months ago. My motto is if you’ve thought about it for longer than a week then it’s your due diligence to buy it!
- Tatcha Skin Mist: This is a YouTube made me buy it. I love dewy skin and I’ve heard this is the ultimate skin mist. The price tag was hefty but worth the buy.
- Smashbox Primer Water: Running low on my Mac Fix plus, so I thought I would try this in the meantime. Bought the travel version just in case I don’t like it.
- MUFE Ultra HD: As I’ve mentioned in this post I have a hard time finding my foundation shade. MUFE is known for its shade range, and Sephora color match sent me this way.
- Nars Velvet Matte Tint (returned): I ended up returning this item but for the short time that I had it, I loved it. Unfortunately, I don’t like foundations with SPF (the flashback kills me), so I swapped it out for MUFE ultra HD. I may repurchase it later but right now it’s too hard to tell what my summer shade would be.
- MUFE Duo Mat Powder: I haven’t found a good powder foundation in a while and I’ve heard good things about this one (again from YouTube). I’m lacking on powder brushes so I haven’t really used this yet, but the shade match is perfect!
Sephora Concealer Palette: This is something I haven’t seen anyone raving about. In the midst of the color correcting hype, I think this may have flown under the radar. Either way I love it! Full review coming soon.
KVD Shade and Light Eye Palette: I’m a little late on the bandwagon with this one but it really wasn’t on my radar until a few days ago. I like KVD (since the days of her doing tattoos on reality tv) and when I can support her brand I do.
- ABH That Glow: one can never have too many highlighters. I went into Sephora every day of the VIB sale and finally found this on the last day!
- Becca Champagne Pop: super late on picking this up but who can resist Becca highlighters. Officially the third in my collection!
- Benefit They’re Real Push-up Liner: I’ve heard this liner was the key to a good cat eye. Since I have yet to master it I’m hoping this liner will help.
- Tarteist Liner: This was sampled a while back and I loved the lasting power. The brush that they give you with the liner is amazing as well!
Too Faced Better Than Sex: Just a re-purchase. Favorite mascara ever. I even asked the Sephora sales associate if there was another mascara she would choose and she said better than sex was hard to beat!
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb: Since my dance with marc jacobs daisy was a bust, I wanted to go for a warmer scent. I bought this on a whim because the sign in front of it said best seller. So far I LOVE IT.
What did you buy during the Sephora VIB Sale? Do you have any of the above products?