Some links I loved this week, plus I will be adding quotes to this series also!
- Dethroning Vogue Magazine: I thought this was interesting. I never have been a fan of vogue. I think it’s a magazine filled with paid advertisements and personally I can never relate to it. But this post caught my attention.
- Blogging Tips: Some great reads on how to start monetizing your blog!
- Because Im Addicted: I love interior design. I can spend hours looking at apartment decorations on pinterest. With this particular house I like the color palate. The coloring and the design of the whole apartment very mature unisex( meaning not overly girlie), which is perfect for me and my boyfriend!
- Finding your personal style: I have a BS in Apparel Merchandising so most of these tips I learned in college. But I thought it would be nice to share with you all!
- Wall décor: I’ve been trying to put together my inspirational wall, and I have been drawing blanks on what or how to actually decorate it. I love some of these wall decors and I like that some of these frames are easy to find cheap at ikea or target! Etsy may even have pre-matted photos! Ahhh I’m excited!
Missed what I liked last week? Check it out here!