I’m excited to announce that I have a guest post from one of my favorite bloggers! A glamorous revelation! Munachi and I have been working on this for weeks to try and bring some diversity to both of our blogs. So today she is going to be talking about how to monetize your blog, and my post is about “Finding the perfect pair of jeans“.
It’s currently Sunday at 10:30pm, I have managed to recover from all the piled emails, unread blogs, comments and other personal things in my life that I took a break from while on my 2 week vacation in Hawaii. (which was heavenly..posts on that later). I logged several hours at Starbucks this week, blogged on my lunch break, checked twitter while brushing my teeth and am finally done with everything I needed to catch up on.
Back at it with another Looks I love post. These outfits are simply amazing!
I’m the first to say that I hate this Birkenstock/ clog / “the most hideous shoe I’ve ever seen trend”. With all the many photos in magazines and bloggers wearing them I have yet to find an outfit that showcases them in a remotely attractive way, However Julie in this outfit is absolute perfection. The simplicity of the white on white mixed with the scenery is perfect. The shoes make sense! Love this outfit from head to toe. Literally!
Some links I loved this week, plus I will be adding quotes to this series also!
- Dethroning Vogue Magazine: I thought this was interesting. I never have been a fan of vogue. I think it’s a magazine filled with paid advertisements and personally I can never relate to it. But this post caught my attention.
- Blogging Tips: Some great reads on how to start monetizing your blog!
- Because Im Addicted: I love interior design. I can spend hours looking at apartment decorations on pinterest. With this particular house I like the color palate. The coloring and the design of the whole apartment very mature unisex( meaning not overly girlie), which is perfect for me and my boyfriend!
- Finding your personal style: I have a BS in Apparel Merchandising so most of these tips I learned in college. But I thought it would be nice to share with you all!
- Wall décor: I’ve been trying to put together my inspirational wall, and I have been drawing blanks on what or how to actually decorate it. I love some of these wall decors and I like that some of these frames are easy to find cheap at ikea or target! Etsy may even have pre-matted photos! Ahhh I’m excited!
Missed what I liked last week? Check it out here!