I used to think primer was a waste of money. As long as I moisutrized my face properly then I wouldnt need primer…right? Well I was completely wrong! This weekend I had an event and I borrowed my friends Bare Escentuals makeup primer; my face was radiant!! I later tried applying my makeup without the primer and literally my foundation looked like it was going to peel because my face was so dry and also flat!.
Ive tried the Bare escentuals one and loved it; and Ive also tried Mac before and my face felt too wet. So I wanted to ask you all what do you think about primers and which one do you use!?
Here is the list of makeup primers listed in the photo. Let me know what you think!?
1. Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer ($56)
3. Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer ($30)
5. Cover Girl Simply Ageless Serum Primer ($13.99)
6. L’Oreal Studio Secrets Face Primer ($10.99)
7. Mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer ($10)
8. E.L.F. Studio Mineral Face Primer ($6)